Michelin Latitude Sport 3 Tyres Available in Haverfordwest
Latitude Sport 3
Michelin Latitude Sport 3 has the homologation with most famous SUV models and brakes 2.70 meters shorter and with Michelin Total performance, more performances brought together.
- Michelin Latitude Sport 3 has the homologation with most famous SUV models and brakes 2.70 meters shorter and with Michelin Total Performance, more performances brought together.
- +10% of tread footprint from the previous generation MICHELIN Latitude Sport, providing improved safety on the wet.
Continuous Central RIB
- A continuous central RIB to ensure high torque transfer during the braking and acceleration phases.
- The two-ply carcass ensures a high level of robustness for SUVs dedicated to 100% on-road usage.
Innovative Tread Compound
- An innovative rubber compound for the tread block, made of a mix of silica and the latest generation of elastomers, offering an excellent level of mileage performance with no compromise on safety and fuel economy.
Variable thickness sipes
- The variable thickness sipes minimise deformation of the tread surface, therefore reducing the tyre’s rolling resistance.